The Club Jameco Whiteboard is a collaborative discussion board where thinkers and makers meet to help each other with electronic projects. Get Ideas...Get Help...Get Connected.

Thread: Components

Components

A great resource for component lists would be the Radio Amateur Handbook. Also, the Yahoo group, ARRLHBC (HomeBrew Challenge) could be a good guide. Each issue of QST contains construction projects as well. Many hams build, but I'd pay close attention to the QRP crowd - they are building maniacs! Thanks for taking an interest. We've been losing our sources for parts (don't forget about connectors for various types of coax!!) over time. It's nice to see someone stepping up to the plate.

Mark, AB7MP

I am looking for a good source for vacuum tubes, germanium crystals, cat's whiskers, and condensers. A selection of bakelite breadboard materials would be nice, along with GOOD quality cloth woven insulated wire. I already have the oatmeal box and am ready to really get into the hobby.
    Last edited by W2Hamateur; 03-12-2014 at 08:02 AM.

For true vintage stuff the only game in town is eBay. Sometimes the sellers are asking ridiculous prices, but if it goes unsold a few times an item is often relisted with "make offer" or "buy it now" available. I've gotten a few items at what I felt was fair that way. (BTW, it's "gerManium" in crystals. "Geraniums" are flowers, and while they smell nice they don't rectify very well!)

So... that was my detector problem! TNX!

We are experts in the manufacturing of cotton voile fabric & 100% pure cotton fabric with printed and in Embroidered stuff for the ladies dresses. Our Product line/ brand names include:’TRENDS’,’BATIK LAWN’,’BATIK CHIFFON’,’BARKHA LAWN’,’BARKHA CHIFFON’ and the completely new and exclusive SWISS products that they are introducing this year ‘SWISS VOILE’&’SWISS VOIL CRINKLE CHIFFON’ as well as their new and exciting Digital Lawn We pride Ourselves on our excellent quality and affordable prices as well as stimulating designs, As our Company Line suggests. “WE BRING ART TO LIFE”
    Moon Textile Faisalabad is one of the famous textile of Pakistan digital printed slik shirt MOON TEXTILE INDUSTRIES (PVT) LTD is the one of the successful players in the Global fashion industry.

It's all very interesting as well as your entire forum and I'm glad I could become part of it. I also have information for you that if you ever feel lonely, you can boldly take advantage of the offer on this site http://www.sexy-sexy.com and spend time in a nice female company!