The Club Jameco Whiteboard is a collaborative discussion board where thinkers and makers meet to help each other with electronic projects. Get Ideas...Get Help...Get Connected.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Triori game help

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi i am aseel omran.









    ____________________

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Nice site ,It is best for us where we discuss our ideas and batter get information**
    sports article ideas
    assignment help uk

  3. #13
    Hello, i am new user what you shared ??












    ____________________
    Dissertation Writing Services

  4. #14
    Hi author
    I am waiting for your upcoming game "triori game" . Please update here when it is launched .
    kind regards
    angelannie
    Technician at Famous Celebrity Birthdays that provides you informations about famous celebrities like Maluma , Nikki Bella and Peyton Meyer etc.
    Last edited by angelannie; 09-14-2017 at 08:07 AM.
    I am working for famous celebrity birthdays .

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Conventry,UK
    Posts
    1
    Hello, I am Olivia Williams and i am newly joined here

  7. #17
    Hello, i am new user what you shared ??













    _________________
    best essay writing service

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by aseel View Post
    Hi i am aseel omran.









    ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Nice site ,It is best for us where we discuss our ideas and batter get information**
    sports article ideas
    assignment help uk
    Quote Originally Posted by janifarlee View Post
    Hello, i am new user what you shared ??












    ____________________
    Dissertation Writing Services
    Quote Originally Posted by angelannie View Post
    Hi author
    I am waiting for your upcoming game "triori game" . Please update here when it is launched .
    kind regards
    angelannie
    Technician at Famous Celebrity Birthdays that provides you informations about famous celebrities like Maluma , Nikki Bella and Peyton Meyer etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviawilliams View Post
    Hello, I am Olivia Williams and i am newly joined here
    Quote Originally Posted by janifar802 View Post
    Hello, i am new user what you shared ??













    _________________
    best essay writing service
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrarkirk View Post
    Hi everyone I am new here and a beginner in this field. I am interested in triori games, thank you for your advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf View Post
    The part that I'm stuck on is transferring the hex documents to the atmega16 microcontrollers. There is a 6 stick header, so I associated an adafruit usbtinyisp software engineer to the pins however I can't get avrdude to impart - I continue getting instatement fizzled rc=-2. I triple checked every one of my associations and everything appears to be right. Has anybody effectively done this with this diversion? Dissertation
    Quote Originally Posted by aida3 View Post
    Hi i am new user .











    ____________________
    Latest Middle East News

    hello & Welcome to All members, My name is Ronald Lee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •