The Club Jameco Whiteboard is a collaborative discussion board where thinkers and makers meet to help each other with electronic projects. Get Ideas...Get Help...Get Connected.

Thread: New Web Designing Ideas

Post New Web Designing Ideas

Hi, I am hina eni, and I am an expert web designer from UAE. I provide online classes to the students all over the world who wants to learn web designing.I also offer webinar and seminar in Dubai. I have new web designing ideas which I wanted to share with you all. Today most of the website is designed by converting PSD to HTML or developed on Adobe products like photoshop, illustrator etc. HTML tags and CSS which we use manually is not the latest technique of designing website. It is used just to teach basics of website designing and development to the university level student. One of the most accessible methods of creating a site is the bootstrap. Use building bootstrap templates premium and free both available and edit it according to your designing and requirements. All you have to do is to understand the classes used in the bootstrap. You can watch tutorials for that. These are the new ideas and techniques of designing a website.

Hi, Hina,

Really nice information

Thanks for sharing your web designing ideas